BREAKING… The Twentieth Century Fox comedy will have a June 2012 start. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson last teamed in the huge hit The Wedding Crashers and now reunite for director Shawn Levy. Fox made the announcement today because filming begins June 25th. In the story, Vaughn and Wilson portray two old school salesmen who find themselves suddenly unemployed and uschooled in the digital world. Yet they try to reinvent themselves by becoming interns at a major tech company. Levy’s 21 Laps Entertainment and Vaughn’s Wild West Picture Show Productions will produce the film that is based on Vaughn’s original script. Jared Stern delivered the rewrite to Fox. That’s two in a row at Fox for both Vaughn and Wilson: Vaughn will star in this summer’s Neighborhood Watch while Wilson co-starred in The Big Year.
Vince Vaughn And Owen Wilson Reunite For 'The Internship' For Shawn Levy At Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations