VH1 has ordered a second season of Stevie TV, Stevie Ryan’s sketch comedy series where she spoofs such shows as Mob Wives, The Real Housewives, Toddlers And Tiaras and Jersey Shore. The series, which features sketches, mixed-up music videos, mashed-up movie trailers, celebrity impersonations and fake commercials, will return for a second season this fall. The Season 1 finale airs Sunday. “We’ve been so impressed with Stevie’s comedic talent and creativity during the first season of her irreverent take on all things celebrity and pop culture,” VH1 president Tom Calderone said. “She is a rare example of successful female humor on television, and we’ve proud to have her as part of the VH1 family.”
VH1 Renews Sketch Series 'Stevie TV'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate