VH1 has ordered a second season of Stevie TV, Stevie Ryan’s sketch comedy series where she spoofs such shows as Mob Wives, The Real Housewives, Toddlers And Tiaras and Jersey Shore. The series, which features sketches, mixed-up music videos, mashed-up movie trailers, celebrity impersonations and fake commercials, will return for a second season this fall. The Season 1 finale airs Sunday. “We’ve been so impressed with Stevie’s comedic talent and creativity during the first season of her irreverent take on all things celebrity and pop culture,” VH1 president Tom Calderone said. “She is a rare example of successful female humor on television, and we’ve proud to have her as part of the VH1 family.”
VH1 Renews Sketch Series 'Stevie TV'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’s Premiere And Season Finale On AMC
- ‘Scandal’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Shades Of Blue’ Even & ‘Big Bang Theory’ Up
- ‘Roadies’ Trailer: Cameron Crowe’s Showtime Series About Rock Laborers Gets June Premiere Date
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update