VH1 has ordered a second season of Stevie TV, Stevie Ryan’s sketch comedy series where she spoofs such shows as Mob Wives, The Real Housewives, Toddlers And Tiaras and Jersey Shore. The series, which features sketches, mixed-up music videos, mashed-up movie trailers, celebrity impersonations and fake commercials, will return for a second season this fall. The Season 1 finale airs Sunday. “We’ve been so impressed with Stevie’s comedic talent and creativity during the first season of her irreverent take on all things celebrity and pop culture,” VH1 president Tom Calderone said. “She is a rare example of successful female humor on television, and we’ve proud to have her as part of the VH1 family.”
VH1 Renews Sketch Series 'Stevie TV'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot