VH1 has ordered a second season of Stevie TV, Stevie Ryan’s sketch comedy series where she spoofs such shows as Mob Wives, The Real Housewives, Toddlers And Tiaras and Jersey Shore. The series, which features sketches, mixed-up music videos, mashed-up movie trailers, celebrity impersonations and fake commercials, will return for a second season this fall. The Season 1 finale airs Sunday. “We’ve been so impressed with Stevie’s comedic talent and creativity during the first season of her irreverent take on all things celebrity and pop culture,” VH1 president Tom Calderone said. “She is a rare example of successful female humor on television, and we’ve proud to have her as part of the VH1 family.”
VH1 Renews Sketch Series 'Stevie TV'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69