Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Latest TV News
- Viacom Reveals It Paid Bob Bakish $20.3M In 2017; Ken Lerer Exiting Its Board
- CNN Boss Jeff Zucker Has Had Talks With Disney About Running ESPN
- Disney Taps Former Apple Exec To Lead Its New Streaming Service Push
- ‘The Kominsky Method’: Sarah Baker Joins Netflix Comedy As Series Regular, Seven More Cast
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Struts Out Of Jail With Early Release
- Reality TV Crew Arrested At Airport With Phony Bomb-Looking Device Wanted To Film Reaction