Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’ Head Writer A.D. Miles Exits
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table
- CBS Entertainment President Glenn Geller On Medical Leave Through Upfronts
- Lindsey Kraft To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Living Biblically’
- Amazon Tuning Grateful Dead TV Series; ‘Straight Outta Compton’s Jonathan Herman To Write
- Ivanka Trump Joins ‘Celebrity White House’ As Unpaid Employee