Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bruna Papandrea Options Tina Brown’s ‘Vanity Fair Diaries’ For Limited TV Series
- Anthony Scaramucci Scores With Women In Visit To ‘The View’
- ‘Young Sheldon’ & ‘Good Doctor’ Debut To Strong Ratings As New TV Season Starts
- Trump: “I Was Ashamed” That NFL Players Took Knee During National Anthem
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Taps Heidi Gardner, Luke Null & Chris Redd As New Cast Members, Adds 7 Writers For…
- ‘Black Lightning’: Kyanna Simone Simpson Set To Recur In the CW Series