Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
'Supergirl'-'Flash'-'Arrow'-'Legends' Crossover Review: CW's Latest Team-Up Strongest & Most Ambitious Yet
Latest TV News
- Fox Reinstates TCA Exec Session After Learning Press Interested In What They Have To Say
- ‘Mariah’s World’ & ‘Star’ Review: E! Show Barely Glitters; Lee Daniels’ Drama Shines
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ & ‘The Fosters’ Help Freeform Kick Off ’25 Days Of Christmas’
- Al Brodax Dead: ‘Yellow Submarine’ Feature Film Producer Was 90
- Dallas Cowboys Rustle Up Big NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’ Numbers
- TBS Orders ‘Final Space’ Animated Series From Olan Rogers & Conan O’Brien