Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest TV News
- ‘Louie’ Season 4 Streaming On FX Now Ahead Of Series’ April 9 Return
- Amazon Books ‘Natchez Burning’ Drama From Tobey Maguire, David Hudgins & Sony TV
- Katie Couric Busy Terrifying James Corden, Pitching Comedy Series
- John Litvack Memorial Service Set For April 10
- Michael Bay’s New 451 Media Group Secures China Financing Deal
- Fox Debuting Reality Competition Series ‘Bullseye’ In May; Kellan Lutz Hosts