Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’: Mark Sheppard Won’t Return As Regular In Season 13
- ‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy Teases Billie Lourd’s Role In Season 7
- ‘Shots Fired’ Creators & Sanaa Lathan On How The Ferguson Riots Led To Fox Series – The Contenders…
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Sharon Lawrence, Alimi Ballard, Margot Bingham Set To Recur In Season 2
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night’ Guests Unveiled
- ‘Party Boat’: Brett Davern, Katie Leclerc To Star In Crackle Original Movie