Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- ‘Empire’ Online Store Launched To Swag Up Your Christmas
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- Frank Gifford’s Family Donating His Brain To Medical Research After CTE Diagnosis
- NY Supreme Court Postpones Decision On Plea To Bar DraftKings And FanDuel
- ‘Animals’ Animated Comedy From Duplass Brothers Gets HBO Premiere Date
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Renewed For Third Season By Disney Channel