Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Explains Why Donald Trump Loves Vladimir Putin, Who Loves Trump Right Back
- Matt Charman To Pen ‘M’; Mammoth Screen Project Based On Real MI5 Spymaster
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With “Bat-Sh*t Crazy” News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…