Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In 'Ophelia'; Covert Media Aboard New Take On 'Hamlet' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Declares Open Season On Hillary Clinton As John Kasich Quits Race – Update
- OWN Co-President Sheri Salata Exits, Erik Logan Becomes Sole President
- Ayo Davis Named Head of Casting for ABC; WME Agent Jonathan Bluman Joins As VP
- TNT Picks Up E4 Series ‘Foreign Bodies’
- ‘Empire’s Lee Daniels Says “Sorry” To Sean Penn; $10M Defamation Suit Ends
- ‘Person Of Interest’ Final Season Opens OK, ‘The Voice’ Is Testing Ratings Lows