Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Universal Ups Nicholas Carpou To President Of Domestic Distribution
- Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race' Release Date Set For April 2016; William Hurt Joins Cast
- Joy Behar Goes Solo; Next Stop, Greenwich Village
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr