Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’: CW Series’ Key Art Unveiled
- ‘Homeland’ Season 7 Trailer: Carrie Is Back In D.C. To Take On The Keane Administration
- BET & Viacom Settle Discrimination Suit With Ex-Original Programming Head
- Patriots Lose But ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Rise, ‘Better Late Than Never’ Off In Return But Improves On ‘The Brave…
- ‘Unsolved’: Amirah Vann Set To Recur In USA's Tupac Shakur Biggie Smalls Series
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’