Neal Moritz’s Original Film has signed with UTA for television. The company, which has no film representation, was at CAA. Moritz, one of the most prolific feature producers on the Sony lot, has been based at Sony Pictures TV for television. Original Film has a series on the air, Showtime’s dark comedy The Big C, and a comedy pilot in contention at NBC, the Anne Heche starrer Save Me. Original Film previously co-produced with 20th Century Fox TV Fox’s Prison Break.
UTA Signs Neal Moritz For Television
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS