Neal Moritz’s Original Film has signed with UTA for television. The company, which has no film representation, was at CAA. Moritz, one of the most prolific feature producers on the Sony lot, has been based at Sony Pictures TV for television. Original Film has a series on the air, Showtime’s dark comedy The Big C, and a comedy pilot in contention at NBC, the Anne Heche starrer Save Me. Original Film previously co-produced with 20th Century Fox TV Fox’s Prison Break.
UTA Signs Neal Moritz For Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres