USA Network has promoted Alexandra Shapiro to EVP of marketing and digital. In her new position, Shapiro, most recently SVP, brand marketing and digital, will take full oversight of marketing from USA’s former head of marketing Chris McCumber, who last year was upped to co-president alongside Jeff Wachtel. Shapiro, who will continue to report to McCumber, is adding creative oversight to her purview, which includes consumer and strategic marketing, digital, brand initiatives, promotions and business development. “Alexandra is a true marketing innovator who brings a wealth of creativity and savvy to the role,” said McCumber. Shapiro, who joined USA in 2001 as VP of consumer and affiliate marketing, has worked on the campaigns for such USA series as Monk, Suits, Necessary Roughness, White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains and the upcoming Political Animals. She also played a key role in creating USA’s multiplatform brand campaign Characters Welcome, and its extension, the public affairs campaign Characters Unite. Additionally, Shapiro orchestrated the move of USA’s upfront presentation to the broadcast Upfront Week this year.
USA Network's Alexandra Shapiro Promoted To EVP, Adds Head Of Marketing Duties
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era