USA Network has promoted Alexandra Shapiro to EVP of marketing and digital. In her new position, Shapiro, most recently SVP, brand marketing and digital, will take full oversight of marketing from USA’s former head of marketing Chris McCumber, who last year was upped to co-president alongside Jeff Wachtel. Shapiro, who will continue to report to McCumber, is adding creative oversight to her purview, which includes consumer and strategic marketing, digital, brand initiatives, promotions and business development. “Alexandra is a true marketing innovator who brings a wealth of creativity and savvy to the role,” said McCumber. Shapiro, who joined USA in 2001 as VP of consumer and affiliate marketing, has worked on the campaigns for such USA series as Monk, Suits, Necessary Roughness, White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains and the upcoming Political Animals. She also played a key role in creating USA’s multiplatform brand campaign Characters Welcome, and its extension, the public affairs campaign Characters Unite. Additionally, Shapiro orchestrated the move of USA’s upfront presentation to the broadcast Upfront Week this year.
USA Network's Alexandra Shapiro Promoted To EVP, Adds Head Of Marketing Duties
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"