USA Network has promoted Alexandra Shapiro to EVP of marketing and digital. In her new position, Shapiro, most recently SVP, brand marketing and digital, will take full oversight of marketing from USA’s former head of marketing Chris McCumber, who last year was upped to co-president alongside Jeff Wachtel. Shapiro, who will continue to report to McCumber, is adding creative oversight to her purview, which includes consumer and strategic marketing, digital, brand initiatives, promotions and business development. “Alexandra is a true marketing innovator who brings a wealth of creativity and savvy to the role,” said McCumber. Shapiro, who joined USA in 2001 as VP of consumer and affiliate marketing, has worked on the campaigns for such USA series as Monk, Suits, Necessary Roughness, White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains and the upcoming Political Animals. She also played a key role in creating USA’s multiplatform brand campaign Characters Welcome, and its extension, the public affairs campaign Characters Unite. Additionally, Shapiro orchestrated the move of USA’s upfront presentation to the broadcast Upfront Week this year.
USA Network's Alexandra Shapiro Promoted To EVP, Adds Head Of Marketing Duties
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young Sheldon…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement