In its continuing campaign to lure Latino audiences to its movies, Universal debuted a trailer specifically targeting this market titled Summer of Battles during tonight’s Billboard Latin Music Awards on Telemundo. The two-minute Spanish-English ad combines footage from the studio’s upcoming summer movies Battleship, Snow White And The Huntsman and Savages starring Latino favorites Salma Hayek, Benicio del Toro and Demian Bichir. The premise is “Three Intense Battles. One Spectacular Summer. Only in Theaters”.
Universal Battles For Latino Audiences
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms