In its continuing campaign to lure Latino audiences to its movies, Universal debuted a trailer specifically targeting this market titled Summer of Battles during tonight’s Billboard Latin Music Awards on Telemundo. The two-minute Spanish-English ad combines footage from the studio’s upcoming summer movies Battleship, Snow White And The Huntsman and Savages starring Latino favorites Salma Hayek, Benicio del Toro and Demian Bichir. The premise is “Three Intense Battles. One Spectacular Summer. Only in Theaters”.
Universal Battles For Latino Audiences
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Oscars: ‘Miles Ahead’ & ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Are First 2016 Awards Screeners Sent To Voters As Sony Classics Jumpstarts…
- Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene That Cracked Him Up: “We Had To Do It 14 Times”…
- Gene Wilder: Remembering A Comedy Movie Icon – Photos
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’