EXCLUSIVE: TV Land has ordered 12 additional episodes of Happily Divorced, bringing the sophomore season of the sitcom starring Fran Drescher to 24 episodes. Season to date, Season 2 of Happily Divorced is averaging 1.5 million total viewers. The comedy opened its second season last month with 1.4 million viewers, down from 2.4 million viewers for its series premiere last summer. The first part of the show’s second season concludes on June 6. Based on Drescher’s real life, Happily Divorced stars The Nanny alumna as a woman who re-enters the dating world after finding out her husband is gay and juggles her relationship with her current boyfriend and ex-husband. Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobsen, who previously co-created together The Nanny, are the writers/executive producers.
TV Land Orders 12 More Episodes Of Fran Drescher Sitcom 'Happily Divorced'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest TV News
- Steve Capus Exit Note Looks To Next Chapter At CBS “Or Elsewhere”
- Mosheh Oinounou Replaces Steve Capus As EP ‘CBS Evening News With Jeff Glor’
- Verizon Boss On Company’s Media M&A Stance: “Nothing Going On Right Now”
- Jimmy Kimmel Seeks Therapy For Best-Picture Trauma In New Oscar Promo
- Verizon Narrowly Misses Q4 Estimates, But Credits Trump Tax Bill For Profit Leap
- In First Global Foray, Starz Sets Long-Term Deal With Bell To Enter Canada