EXCLUSIVE: TV Land has ordered 12 additional episodes of Happily Divorced, bringing the sophomore season of the sitcom starring Fran Drescher to 24 episodes. Season to date, Season 2 of Happily Divorced is averaging 1.5 million total viewers. The comedy opened its second season last month with 1.4 million viewers, down from 2.4 million viewers for its series premiere last summer. The first part of the show’s second season concludes on June 6. Based on Drescher’s real life, Happily Divorced stars The Nanny alumna as a woman who re-enters the dating world after finding out her husband is gay and juggles her relationship with her current boyfriend and ex-husband. Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobsen, who previously co-created together The Nanny, are the writers/executive producers.
TV Land Orders 12 More Episodes Of Fran Drescher Sitcom 'Happily Divorced'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Don't Breathe' Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After 'Sausage Party', 'Shallows': Early Sunday Update
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- Charles Osgood Announces Retirement: Mellow-Voiced Anchor of ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ Ends 22-Year Run September 25
- Ann Coulter Skewers Hillary Clinton At Comedy Central’s Roast Of Rob Lowe
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Refuses To Stand For National Anthem: “There Are Bodies In The Street”
- Don Cheadle To Trump After Dwyane Wade Comment: “You Truly Are A POS”
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond