EXCLUSIVE: TV Land has ordered 12 additional episodes of Happily Divorced, bringing the sophomore season of the sitcom starring Fran Drescher to 24 episodes. Season to date, Season 2 of Happily Divorced is averaging 1.5 million total viewers. The comedy opened its second season last month with 1.4 million viewers, down from 2.4 million viewers for its series premiere last summer. The first part of the show’s second season concludes on June 6. Based on Drescher’s real life, Happily Divorced stars The Nanny alumna as a woman who re-enters the dating world after finding out her husband is gay and juggles her relationship with her current boyfriend and ex-husband. Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobsen, who previously co-created together The Nanny, are the writers/executive producers.
TV Land Orders 12 More Episodes Of Fran Drescher Sitcom 'Happily Divorced'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Andreeva
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
- Viola Davis & Debra Martin Chase Produce Drama Based On Prosecutor Kym Worthy
- Parminder Nagra & Jessalyn Gilsig To Co-Star In 'Evil Men' USA Pilot
- 'Cristela' Gets Full-Season Order By ABC
- George Eads Exits 'CSI' After 15 Seasons