EXCLUSIVE: TV Land has ordered 12 additional episodes of Happily Divorced, bringing the sophomore season of the sitcom starring Fran Drescher to 24 episodes. Season to date, Season 2 of Happily Divorced is averaging 1.5 million total viewers. The comedy opened its second season last month with 1.4 million viewers, down from 2.4 million viewers for its series premiere last summer. The first part of the show’s second season concludes on June 6. Based on Drescher’s real life, Happily Divorced stars The Nanny alumna as a woman who re-enters the dating world after finding out her husband is gay and juggles her relationship with her current boyfriend and ex-husband. Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobsen, who previously co-created together The Nanny, are the writers/executive producers.
TV Land Orders 12 More Episodes Of Fran Drescher Sitcom 'Happily Divorced'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- ‘The Simpsons’ Schools Springfield On Trump University Scandal
- ‘House Of Cards’ Star Michael Kelly Signs With WME
- ‘Black Lightning’ Pilot: First-Look Image Of Cress Williams As Title Character
- UTA Signs Olympic Champ Shaun White
- Sean Spicer Hugs It Out With April Ryan At White House Press Briefing After Head-Shake Fracas
- Pay TV Cord Cutting Poised To Accelerate Based On 2016 Data, Analyst Says