With Sarah Palin as a guest host, NBC’s Today on Tuesday averaged 5.5 million viewers, up 8% from the show’s Monday edition. Today also edged ABC’s Good Morning America (5.1 million), which featured Palin’s enemy Katie Couric as guest host. (GMA also was up from Monday, by 6%.) Among adults 25-54, Today drew 2.2 million yesterday vs. 1.9 milluon for GMA. Today has now won the first two mornings it faced former star Couric on GMA, though ABC News notes that GMA‘s ratings gap with Today has been smaller than the season averages.
'Today' Gets Ratings Bump With Sarah Palin, Tops 'GMA' With Katie Couric
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates