With Sarah Palin as a guest host, NBC’s Today on Tuesday averaged 5.5 million viewers, up 8% from the show’s Monday edition. Today also edged ABC’s Good Morning America (5.1 million), which featured Palin’s enemy Katie Couric as guest host. (GMA also was up from Monday, by 6%.) Among adults 25-54, Today drew 2.2 million yesterday vs. 1.9 milluon for GMA. Today has now won the first two mornings it faced former star Couric on GMA, though ABC News notes that GMA‘s ratings gap with Today has been smaller than the season averages.
'Today' Gets Ratings Bump With Sarah Palin, Tops 'GMA' With Katie Couric
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'