With Sarah Palin as a guest host, NBC’s Today on Tuesday averaged 5.5 million viewers, up 8% from the show’s Monday edition. Today also edged ABC’s Good Morning America (5.1 million), which featured Palin’s enemy Katie Couric as guest host. (GMA also was up from Monday, by 6%.) Among adults 25-54, Today drew 2.2 million yesterday vs. 1.9 milluon for GMA. Today has now won the first two mornings it faced former star Couric on GMA, though ABC News notes that GMA‘s ratings gap with Today has been smaller than the season averages.
'Today' Gets Ratings Bump With Sarah Palin, Tops 'GMA' With Katie Couric
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm