With Sarah Palin as a guest host, NBC’s Today on Tuesday averaged 5.5 million viewers, up 8% from the show’s Monday edition. Today also edged ABC’s Good Morning America (5.1 million), which featured Palin’s enemy Katie Couric as guest host. (GMA also was up from Monday, by 6%.) Among adults 25-54, Today drew 2.2 million yesterday vs. 1.9 milluon for GMA. Today has now won the first two mornings it faced former star Couric on GMA, though ABC News notes that GMA‘s ratings gap with Today has been smaller than the season averages.
'Today' Gets Ratings Bump With Sarah Palin, Tops 'GMA' With Katie Couric
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks