Mark Subias, one of the New York theatre community’s top literary representatives, has joined United Talent Agency as an agent in its New York office. Subias will focus on expanding UTA’s NYC theatre department while also representing clients across film and television. Subias is returning to being an agent and leaving his NYC-based management firm SUBIAS which he formed in 2004. Before that Subias was a New York theatre agent at the William Morris Agency which he joined in 1999, working for then-William Morris theatre agent George Lane. A prominent figure in the theatre community, Subias is also a regular guest lecturer at Yale School of Drama and other theatre programs. His clients in theatre, film and TV include writers and directors Adam Rapp, Will Eno, Bash Doran, Sarah Treem, Nick Jones, Itamar Moses, Anne Carson, Nathan Englander, Danai Gurira, Sam Gold, Pam MacKinnon, Daniel Aukin, David Wiener and Les Waters. Subias joins UTA’s expanding team of NY agents who include TV talent co-head Nancy Gates, talent agent Steven Fisher, alternative television agent Allison Wallach, licensing agent Paula Friedman and motion picture literary agent Melissa Wells.
Theatre Rep Mark Subias Joins UTA In NYC
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon