With NBC’s The Voice heading into the homestretch of its second season, it looks like NBC is doing the same on new deals with star coaches Adam Levine, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera. I hear the pacts with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton are pretty much done, with Aguilera’s getting there too. Still, there is a lot of scheduling details to iron out as NBC is eying The Voice for fall next season. I hear the quartet are all getting salary bumps, with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton moving up to in the high seven-figure range per season, and Aguilera, who started off higher, still expected to cut the biggest paycheck. While it has been declining in the ratings for the last several weeks following a blazing start after the Super Bowl, The Voice remains NBC’s strongest non-football performer by a mile and is expected to be an anchor for the network’s schedule next season.
'The Voice' Coaches Near New Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot
- ‘The Good Fight’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On CBS All Access
- Netflix And DreamWorks Animation TV Reveal Six New Series Including ‘Trolls’, ‘She-Ra’
- Nick Stoller Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures Television