With NBC’s The Voice heading into the homestretch of its second season, it looks like NBC is doing the same on new deals with star coaches Adam Levine, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera. I hear the pacts with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton are pretty much done, with Aguilera’s getting there too. Still, there is a lot of scheduling details to iron out as NBC is eying The Voice for fall next season. I hear the quartet are all getting salary bumps, with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton moving up to in the high seven-figure range per season, and Aguilera, who started off higher, still expected to cut the biggest paycheck. While it has been declining in the ratings for the last several weeks following a blazing start after the Super Bowl, The Voice remains NBC’s strongest non-football performer by a mile and is expected to be an anchor for the network’s schedule next season.
'The Voice' Coaches Near New Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book