With NBC’s The Voice heading into the homestretch of its second season, it looks like NBC is doing the same on new deals with star coaches Adam Levine, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera. I hear the pacts with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton are pretty much done, with Aguilera’s getting there too. Still, there is a lot of scheduling details to iron out as NBC is eying The Voice for fall next season. I hear the quartet are all getting salary bumps, with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton moving up to in the high seven-figure range per season, and Aguilera, who started off higher, still expected to cut the biggest paycheck. While it has been declining in the ratings for the last several weeks following a blazing start after the Super Bowl, The Voice remains NBC’s strongest non-football performer by a mile and is expected to be an anchor for the network’s schedule next season.
'The Voice' Coaches Near New Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Gage Golightly To Star In the CW Pilot
- ‘Playing Dead’: Tyler Ritter To Star In the CW Drama Pilot
- World Cup 2018: Fox To Air Record 38 Matches Live On Broadcast Network – Full TV Schedule
- ‘God Friended Me’: ‘Scandal’s Joe Morton To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘So Close’: Sabrina Carpenter Cast In Greg Malins’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media