With NBC’s The Voice heading into the homestretch of its second season, it looks like NBC is doing the same on new deals with star coaches Adam Levine, Cee-Lo, Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera. I hear the pacts with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton are pretty much done, with Aguilera’s getting there too. Still, there is a lot of scheduling details to iron out as NBC is eying The Voice for fall next season. I hear the quartet are all getting salary bumps, with Levine, Cee-Lo and Shelton moving up to in the high seven-figure range per season, and Aguilera, who started off higher, still expected to cut the biggest paycheck. While it has been declining in the ratings for the last several weeks following a blazing start after the Super Bowl, The Voice remains NBC’s strongest non-football performer by a mile and is expected to be an anchor for the network’s schedule next season.
'The Voice' Coaches Near New Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'