After the success of Pinkberry: The Movie, the spoof film that was generated internally by WME staff for a quarterly meeting, the agency lit department has unveiled a sequel: Staff Meeting: The Movie. The new spoof made its debut at the all company meeting last Friday, and somebody put it on YouTube, which is where I found it. While Pinkberry mainly took swipes at actual WME agents, this film spreads the pain to other agencies as well. Back as the Ari-esque agency head is Miles Fisher, who has a pretty good film career going as a result of the fact everybody in Hollywood saw Pinkberry. The new movie was directed by Dave Green, scripted by Henry Gayden, with Charlize Theron, Shawn Levy and Max Landis joining in the mischief as well as a host of agents including Adam Venit, Phil Raskind, Danny Greenberg and Rick Rosen. I particularly love the shout out to Deadline and our mellow band of commenters. Enjoy!
The Hot Trend From WME: Movies About Staff Meetings!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's Future: $40.7M Four-Day Opening; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Hits $100M+ High Note - First Sunday Update
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomorrowland’s Future: $40.7M Four-Day Opening; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Hits $100M+ High Note – First…
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes
- Un Certain Regard Winners: ‘Rams’, ‘The High Sun’, ‘Treasure’ & More – Cannes
- ‘Son Of Saul’ Wins FIPRESCI; Ecumenical Jury Honors ‘Mia Madre’ – Cannes