After the success of Pinkberry: The Movie, the spoof film that was generated internally by WME staff for a quarterly meeting, the agency lit department has unveiled a sequel: Staff Meeting: The Movie. The new spoof made its debut at the all company meeting last Friday, and somebody put it on YouTube, which is where I found it. While Pinkberry mainly took swipes at actual WME agents, this film spreads the pain to other agencies as well. Back as the Ari-esque agency head is Miles Fisher, who has a pretty good film career going as a result of the fact everybody in Hollywood saw Pinkberry. The new movie was directed by Dave Green, scripted by Henry Gayden, with Charlize Theron, Shawn Levy and Max Landis joining in the mischief as well as a host of agents including Adam Venit, Phil Raskind, Danny Greenberg and Rick Rosen. I particularly love the shout out to Deadline and our mellow band of commenters. Enjoy!
The Hot Trend From WME: Movies About Staff Meetings!
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Sundance Respect Rally Start Delayed Due To Weather & Traffic
- ‘Assassination Nation’ Teaser: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised, But It Might Be On Instagram
- Jane Fonda Talks Time’s Up, Sundance Docu & Her Fifth Act – Sundance Studio
- How First Time Sundance Director Idris Elba Packed Lessons From His Life Into Jamaican Crime Tale ‘Yardie’
- Terry Crews Talks Sundance Relevance, Today’s Respect Rally & Changing America
- Heart Disease Expert In Sundance Docu ‘The Game Changers’ Begs To Differ With White House Doctor Over Donald…