The Style Network has picked up Chicagolicious, a spinoff from the network’s flagship docu-series Jerseylicious, which will premiere on June 3 after Jerseylicious. Produced by Jerseylicious producer Endemol USA, the 10-episode Chicagolicious is set in the Windy City and follows AJ Johnson, owner of AJ’s of Chicago, whose clientele includes Jennifer Hudson, Angela Bassett and Iman. The green light for Chicagolicious comes as Jerseylicious‘ current fourth season is ranking as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. This is the second Jerseylicious spinoff series on Style, following Glam Fairy.
Style Greenlights New 'Jerseylicious' Spinoff Set In Chicago
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox