The Style Network has picked up Chicagolicious, a spinoff from the network’s flagship docu-series Jerseylicious, which will premiere on June 3 after Jerseylicious. Produced by Jerseylicious producer Endemol USA, the 10-episode Chicagolicious is set in the Windy City and follows AJ Johnson, owner of AJ’s of Chicago, whose clientele includes Jennifer Hudson, Angela Bassett and Iman. The green light for Chicagolicious comes as Jerseylicious‘ current fourth season is ranking as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. This is the second Jerseylicious spinoff series on Style, following Glam Fairy.
Style Greenlights New 'Jerseylicious' Spinoff Set In Chicago
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals