The Style Network has picked up Chicagolicious, a spinoff from the network’s flagship docu-series Jerseylicious, which will premiere on June 3 after Jerseylicious. Produced by Jerseylicious producer Endemol USA, the 10-episode Chicagolicious is set in the Windy City and follows AJ Johnson, owner of AJ’s of Chicago, whose clientele includes Jennifer Hudson, Angela Bassett and Iman. The green light for Chicagolicious comes as Jerseylicious‘ current fourth season is ranking as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. This is the second Jerseylicious spinoff series on Style, following Glam Fairy.
Style Greenlights New 'Jerseylicious' Spinoff Set In Chicago
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed