The Style Network has picked up Chicagolicious, a spinoff from the network’s flagship docu-series Jerseylicious, which will premiere on June 3 after Jerseylicious. Produced by Jerseylicious producer Endemol USA, the 10-episode Chicagolicious is set in the Windy City and follows AJ Johnson, owner of AJ’s of Chicago, whose clientele includes Jennifer Hudson, Angela Bassett and Iman. The green light for Chicagolicious comes as Jerseylicious‘ current fourth season is ranking as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. This is the second Jerseylicious spinoff series on Style, following Glam Fairy.
Style Greenlights New 'Jerseylicious' Spinoff Set In Chicago
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'