The Style Network has picked up Chicagolicious, a spinoff from the network’s flagship docu-series Jerseylicious, which will premiere on June 3 after Jerseylicious. Produced by Jerseylicious producer Endemol USA, the 10-episode Chicagolicious is set in the Windy City and follows AJ Johnson, owner of AJ’s of Chicago, whose clientele includes Jennifer Hudson, Angela Bassett and Iman. The green light for Chicagolicious comes as Jerseylicious‘ current fourth season is ranking as the unscripted series’ most-watched with an average of 591,000 total viewers. This is the second Jerseylicious spinoff series on Style, following Glam Fairy.
Style Greenlights New 'Jerseylicious' Spinoff Set In Chicago
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race