Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest TV News
- Epix Taps Ex-Goldwyn Films Exec Ian Puente As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl Live ‘Late Show’ Scores All-Time High Prelim Stats
- Hasbro Raises Dividend With Help From Strong ‘Star Wars’ Toy Sales In Q4
- Daniel Gerson Dies: Screenwriter On ‘Monsters, Inc’, ‘Big Hero 6’ Was 49
- Super Bowl Ratings Steady With Last Year; Second-Highest Overnight Ever
- Megyn Kelly Tackles Trump, O’Reilly On Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’