Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump III: “Bad Hombres,” “Nasty Woman” "Rigged" Emmys & Celebrity Reactions
Latest TV News
- NBCU Said To Be In Advanced Talks With Google’s Unplugged
- Bill Bratton Returns To NBC News After Exit As NYC Police Commissioner
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA
- Viola Davis To Produce Chuck Rose Thriller Drama ‘Head Games’ For ABC
- Stephen Colbert’s Live Post-Debate ‘Late Show’ Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
- The Onion Sets Election Retrospective Special On Fusion