Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Anna Gunn Joins ‘Criminal Minds’ Spinoff
- Michael Cuesta To Direct ‘Frankenstein’ Fox Pilot
- Office Comedy Starring Kevin Connolly, College Comedy From Weezer Frontman & 'Psych' Creator Get Fox Pilot Orders
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Co-Star On CBS Drama ‘Extant’
- ‘Problem Child’ Comedy Based On Movie Gets NBC Pilot Order
- Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters Ink Pod Deal With ABC Studios