Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Blasts Media For Normalizing Nazis With “Alt-Right” Label
- ‘Botched’ Renewed For Fourth Season By E!
- Stephen Colbert Torches Donald Trump’s National Security Adviser Pick, Pizzagate, Wikileaks
- Amazon’s ‘The Collection’ Scores China Deal; HBO Asia Dives Into First Original Comedy; Endemol Shine Israel CEO Exits…
- ‘Hairspray Live!’ Ratings Tumble From ‘The Wiz’ For NBC; Equals 2014’s ‘Peter Pan’
- CBS Announces 2016-17 Directors-Writers Initiative Participants