Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- AMC Networks Isn’t A Studio Yet, But It’s Getting There, CEO Says
- Conservative Activist James O’Keefe Releases Recordings Targeting CNN, During CPAC
- ABC’s Shondaland Pilot Casts Wesam Keesh; Neil Brown Jr. Joins CBS’ Navy SEAL Drama
- Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In Seth Rogen’s FX AI Comedy Pilot; Ramona Young Joins ‘Thin Ice’
- ‘Cries From Syria’ Trailer: HBO Sundance Documentary Looks At Nation In Crisis