Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- Brad William Henke Joins CBS’ Jenny Lumet Drama Pilot; Emayatzy Corinealdi In ‘The Get’
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Marg Helgenberger Cast In Fox Drama Pilot
- Ben Hardy, Jessie Buckley, Dougray Scott & Charles Dance Head To BBC’s ‘The Woman In White’ Remake
- Chazz Palminteri Joins CBS’ Comedy Pilot ‘Distefano’
- ‘Somewhere Between’: Devon Sawa Cast In ABC Summer Drama Series