Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month