Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup