Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV