Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have extended their strategic partnership that bolsters Spike TV’s position as the exclusive U.S. television home of the sports-wrestling content provider. Spike president Kevin Kan and TNA president Dixie Carter announced the deal extension today. TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July 2005. Ratings for TNA flagship Impact Wrestling have grown from an average of 700,000 viewers at launch to nearly 2 million, which makes it one of Spike’s top-rated shows and a Thursday timeslot favorite among men 18-34. Impact Wrestling‘s roster includes Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Booby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam as well as the Knockouts.
Spike TV Extends Deal With TNA, 'Impact Wrestling'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spiderman' Interview - CinemaCon
Sony CinemaCon Presentation: 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Blade Runner 2049', 'Dark Tower', 'Emoji Movie' & More - Live
Latest TV News
- ‘Cat Meets Dog’: Fur Flies – Or Doesn’t – In New Animal Planet Series With Jackson Galaxy
- ‘Planet Earth II’, ‘The Crown’, ‘Night Manager’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Award Nominations…
- ‘Humans’ Renewed For Season 3 By AMC
- WGA West's Board Votes To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot