Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Sofia Vergara and musical guest One Direction drew a 5.0/13 household rating/share in the metered markets, up 16% from the show’s most recent original almost a month ago, which was hosted by Jonah Hill. (This week’s SNL also was up 6% from the same night last year). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL was up 12% from the last original and up 16% from the same night last year. It was one of the higher-rated SNL shows this season though Vergara was no match fro Lindsay Lohan, whose stint on the late-night NBC show earned a 5.5/14 in households and a 3.3/15 in 18-49.
'SNL' Ratings Up In Return From Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86
- ‘BrainDead’ Slips To Low In Move, ‘Big Brother’ Inches Up To Sunday Highs, ‘60 Minutes’ Clinton Ratings…
- MTV ‘True Life’ Episode To Focus On Orlando Shooting Survivors
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight