Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Sofia Vergara and musical guest One Direction drew a 5.0/13 household rating/share in the metered markets, up 16% from the show’s most recent original almost a month ago, which was hosted by Jonah Hill. (This week’s SNL also was up 6% from the same night last year). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL was up 12% from the last original and up 16% from the same night last year. It was one of the higher-rated SNL shows this season though Vergara was no match fro Lindsay Lohan, whose stint on the late-night NBC show earned a 5.5/14 in households and a 3.3/15 in 18-49.
'SNL' Ratings Up In Return From Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment