Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Sofia Vergara and musical guest One Direction drew a 5.0/13 household rating/share in the metered markets, up 16% from the show’s most recent original almost a month ago, which was hosted by Jonah Hill. (This week’s SNL also was up 6% from the same night last year). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL was up 12% from the last original and up 16% from the same night last year. It was one of the higher-rated SNL shows this season though Vergara was no match fro Lindsay Lohan, whose stint on the late-night NBC show earned a 5.5/14 in households and a 3.3/15 in 18-49.
'SNL' Ratings Up In Return From Hiatus
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot