Last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Sofia Vergara and musical guest One Direction drew a 5.0/13 household rating/share in the metered markets, up 16% from the show’s most recent original almost a month ago, which was hosted by Jonah Hill. (This week’s SNL also was up 6% from the same night last year). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL was up 12% from the last original and up 16% from the same night last year. It was one of the higher-rated SNL shows this season though Vergara was no match fro Lindsay Lohan, whose stint on the late-night NBC show earned a 5.5/14 in households and a 3.3/15 in 18-49.
'SNL' Ratings Up In Return From Hiatus
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates