Well, sort of… Also he calls his return to hosting Saturday Night Live “career-endingly stupid”… Oh c’mon, stupider than starring in the dreadful Jonah Hex?
SNL: Josh Brolin Acts Out 'Men In Black 3'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve
- Matthew McConaughey To Present Reese Witherspoon With American Cinematheque Honor
- ‘Castle’s Tamala Jones Producing Tammi Terrell Biopic
- Matt Dillon Moving From ‘Wayward Pines’ To UTA
- ‘The Martian’ Tops $100M Worldwide In Opening, $55M Abroad – Int’l Box Office
- Tucker Tooley Leaving As Relativity President For “Creative Side” Of Business