Producers of the latest James Bond film Skyfall offer up a few more brief snips of footage during shooting in Shanghai, which definitely provides that sleek Bond look with its sharp cityscapes. The film directed by Sam Mendes and written by John Logan opens November 9.
'Skyfall' China Production Blog: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter