Moving from Monday to Sunday, Showtime’s dark comedy Nurse Jackie opened its fourth season with 653,000 viewers at 9 PM last night, up 7% from last season’s premiere. Meanwhile, fellow dark comedy The Big C, which also switched from Mondays to Sundays, dropped 35% to 581,000 viewers for its third season premiere at 9:30 PM. At 10 PM, the second season of The Borgias launched with 604,000 viewers, down 43% from last year’s series debut. Showtime notes that all 3 series have been available online prior to their premieres, with the second season opener of The Borgias amassing 1.13 million views, though it is unclear how many of those watching were Showtime subscribers.
Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' Slightly Up In Return, 'The Big C' & 'The Borgias' Down
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President