Ryan Seacrest’s “big NBC announcement” will wait until Wednesday. Seacrest, who had been finalizing a new broad agreement with NBCUniversal, was scheduled to appear on NBC’s Today show tomorrow morning for a major NBC-related announcement, as tweeted by the show’s executive producer Jim Bell on Sunday night. But tonight, Seacrest tweeted that his visit to the NBC morning show is being postponed for health reasons. “I’m feeling a little pain from elbow surgery, doctors says no travel for a day, so see you on the Today show Wednesday am,” he wrote. The delay will make for a very hectic Wednesday schedule for Seacrest who will have to be back in Los Angeles to host Fox’s American Idol performance show later that day. Seacrest has been under deals at Comcast’s E! since 2006. His new pact is expected to have a major NBC component, including some duties on Today, though not full-time (at least not for now), and a role in the network’s coverage of the upcoming London Olympics.
Ryan Seacrest's 'Today' Appearence Pushed By A Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate