Logo has renewed its flagship series, RuPaul’s Drag Race, for a fifth season. Auditions are already under way for a premiere in early 2013. The current season of the reality series posted the most watched series premiere in Logo’s history with nearly one million viewers. “I live for drag and to witness the excitement surrounding the success of our show, takes my breath away!,” RuPaul said. RuPaul’s Drag Race is produced by World of Wonder Prods., with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell and RuPaul Charles executive producing.
'RuPaul's Drag Race' Renewed For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot