Logo has renewed its flagship series, RuPaul’s Drag Race, for a fifth season. Auditions are already under way for a premiere in early 2013. The current season of the reality series posted the most watched series premiere in Logo’s history with nearly one million viewers. “I live for drag and to witness the excitement surrounding the success of our show, takes my breath away!,” RuPaul said. RuPaul’s Drag Race is produced by World of Wonder Prods., with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell and RuPaul Charles executive producing.
'RuPaul's Drag Race' Renewed For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over