EXCLUSIVE: The remaking of Rob Schneider as comic leading man continues! After scoring in the CBS sitcom Rob, Schneider’s teaming with Terminator and The Walking Dead producer Gale Anne Hurd on the feature comedy vehicle Teach Me to Dance. He’ll star and she’ll produce and the film has a script by Patricia Azarcoya Schneider and Marion Douglas, based on an idea by Azarcoya Schneider (the producer of Mexican TV shows is Rob’s wife). The comedy is about a man who schemes to win back his ex-girlfriend by learning how to dance. Schneider, who regularly shows up in Adam Sandler movies in quirky roles, of course played the iconic man-whore Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, a funny sleeper hit that Schneider wrote. The R-rated sequel, European Gigolo, didn’t fare nearly as well, but was still pretty funny. Gersh reps Schneider and the writers.
Rob Schneider Tangos With Gale Anne Hurd In 'Teach Me How To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…