EXCLUSIVE: The remaking of Rob Schneider as comic leading man continues! After scoring in the CBS sitcom Rob, Schneider’s teaming with Terminator and The Walking Dead producer Gale Anne Hurd on the feature comedy vehicle Teach Me to Dance. He’ll star and she’ll produce and the film has a script by Patricia Azarcoya Schneider and Marion Douglas, based on an idea by Azarcoya Schneider (the producer of Mexican TV shows is Rob’s wife). The comedy is about a man who schemes to win back his ex-girlfriend by learning how to dance. Schneider, who regularly shows up in Adam Sandler movies in quirky roles, of course played the iconic man-whore Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, a funny sleeper hit that Schneider wrote. The R-rated sequel, European Gigolo, didn’t fare nearly as well, but was still pretty funny. Gersh reps Schneider and the writers.
Rob Schneider Tangos With Gale Anne Hurd In 'Teach Me How To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- WGA Strike Vote Could Be “Very Soon” As Talks Continue
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’
- AMC Networks Eyes Streaming Service For Subscribers: Report