ReelzChannel has picked up a second season of 13 episodes of Steven Seagal’s crimefighting drama series True Justice. True Justice became Reelz’s first original scripted drama series when the cable network last year acquired the already produced first 13 episodes of the show, which had aired internationally. Since True Justice‘s premiere on ReelzChannel on March 30, the series has been growing its audience, with the premiere of Episode 3 becoming the highest-rated program of the year for Reelz. That episode has reached more than 1.2 million viewers to date.
ReelzChannel Orders Second Season Of Steven Seagal's 'True Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest TV News
- Bernie Sanders Brought To Tears By Brother’s Vote At Dem Convention
- Lena Dunham And America Fererra String Up Donald Trump For Receptive DNC Crowd
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Judd Hirsch To Star In New Pilot For CBS Comedy In Recasting
- Comedian DC Young Fly Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Project Greenlight’ Canceled By HBO
- Shonda Rhimes, Bryan Cranston & Dozens Of Other Celebrities Join Anti-Trump Campaign