ReelzChannel has picked up a second season of 13 episodes of Steven Seagal’s crimefighting drama series True Justice. True Justice became Reelz’s first original scripted drama series when the cable network last year acquired the already produced first 13 episodes of the show, which had aired internationally. Since True Justice‘s premiere on ReelzChannel on March 30, the series has been growing its audience, with the premiere of Episode 3 becoming the highest-rated program of the year for Reelz. That episode has reached more than 1.2 million viewers to date.
ReelzChannel Orders Second Season Of Steven Seagal's 'True Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot