ReelzChannel has acquired spy thriller action series XIII, starring Stuart Townsend and Aisha Tyler. Named for the Roman numeral tattooed on his neck, XIII (Townsend) is a former secret operative who has been stripped of his memory. Hunted by a dark anti-government organization, XIII searches for clues that will uncover the secret that makes him so valuable—and so potentially dangerous. Jones (Tyler) is a government agent and XIII’s most loyal ally. XIII will premiere in June, following the season finale of ReelzChannel’s first acquired original series, True Justice, starring Steven Seagal. XIII was developed and produced by Jay Firestone’s Prodigy Pictures and Luc Besson’s French production company EuropaCorp Television based on Jean Van Hamme’s adrenaline-fueled graphic novels.
ReelzChannel Acquires Second Original Drama Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date