ReelzChannel has acquired spy thriller action series XIII, starring Stuart Townsend and Aisha Tyler. Named for the Roman numeral tattooed on his neck, XIII (Townsend) is a former secret operative who has been stripped of his memory. Hunted by a dark anti-government organization, XIII searches for clues that will uncover the secret that makes him so valuable—and so potentially dangerous. Jones (Tyler) is a government agent and XIII’s most loyal ally. XIII will premiere in June, following the season finale of ReelzChannel’s first acquired original series, True Justice, starring Steven Seagal. XIII was developed and produced by Jay Firestone’s Prodigy Pictures and Luc Besson’s French production company EuropaCorp Television based on Jean Van Hamme’s adrenaline-fueled graphic novels.
ReelzChannel Acquires Second Original Drama Series
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment