As it heads to its series finale, veteran Fox drama House (2.3/6 in adults 18-49) jumped 15% from last week. Its lead-in, Bones (2.2/6), was up a tenth from its fast national last week, even with the final. With CBS’ lineup is repeats, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (3.0/8) was up two tenths in the demo from last week’s fast national, one from the final, and will likely be adjusted up again. A Dancing 20/20 special at 10 PM (2.1/6) was off only by a tenth from the Castle fast national in the hour last week. The semi-final round of NBC’s The Voice (3.7/10) was up a tenth from the singing competition’s fast national last week, even with the final. Smash (2.1/5) was up two tenths from its fast national last week, one from the final, so even if it’s adjusted down again, it will end up ahead of last Monday’s telecast. After going up a tenth each last week, the CW’s Gossip Girl and Hart Of Dixie were both down by that much last night to a 0.5/1. NBC won the night in 18-49, ABC in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'House', 'Dancing With The Stars' And 'Smash' Rise
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21