As it heads to its series finale, veteran Fox drama House (2.3/6 in adults 18-49) jumped 15% from last week. Its lead-in, Bones (2.2/6), was up a tenth from its fast national last week, even with the final. With CBS’ lineup is repeats, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (3.0/8) was up two tenths in the demo from last week’s fast national, one from the final, and will likely be adjusted up again. A Dancing 20/20 special at 10 PM (2.1/6) was off only by a tenth from the Castle fast national in the hour last week. The semi-final round of NBC’s The Voice (3.7/10) was up a tenth from the singing competition’s fast national last week, even with the final. Smash (2.1/5) was up two tenths from its fast national last week, one from the final, so even if it’s adjusted down again, it will end up ahead of last Monday’s telecast. After going up a tenth each last week, the CW’s Gossip Girl and Hart Of Dixie were both down by that much last night to a 0.5/1. NBC won the night in 18-49, ABC in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'House', 'Dancing With The Stars' And 'Smash' Rise
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot
- NBC Buys Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti & Martin Gero
- TNT & TBS Head Of Programming Michael Wright To Depart
- Johnny Knoxville Inks First Look Deal With ABC Studios, Sells Family Comedy To ABC