As it heads to its series finale, veteran Fox drama House (2.3/6 in adults 18-49) jumped 15% from last week. Its lead-in, Bones (2.2/6), was up a tenth from its fast national last week, even with the final. With CBS’ lineup is repeats, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (3.0/8) was up two tenths in the demo from last week’s fast national, one from the final, and will likely be adjusted up again. A Dancing 20/20 special at 10 PM (2.1/6) was off only by a tenth from the Castle fast national in the hour last week. The semi-final round of NBC’s The Voice (3.7/10) was up a tenth from the singing competition’s fast national last week, even with the final. Smash (2.1/5) was up two tenths from its fast national last week, one from the final, so even if it’s adjusted down again, it will end up ahead of last Monday’s telecast. After going up a tenth each last week, the CW’s Gossip Girl and Hart Of Dixie were both down by that much last night to a 0.5/1. NBC won the night in 18-49, ABC in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'House', 'Dancing With The Stars' And 'Smash' Rise
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring