EXCLUSIVE: The original Karate Kid himself, Ralph Macchio, has signed on to Hitchcock And The Making Of Psycho. Macchio will play Psycho screenwriter Joe Stefano. Anthony Hopkins plays Hitchcock, Helen Mirren plays Alma Reville, Scarlett Johansson plays Janet Leigh, and Jessica Biehl plays Vera Miles. The Sacha Gervasi-directed adaptation of the Stephen Rebello book is just getting underway through Montecito Picture Co and Fox Searchlight. Macchio just completed a role in Happily Divorced.
Ralph Macchio Plays 'Psycho' Scribe Joe Stefano In 'Hitchcock'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’