EXCLUSIVE: The original Karate Kid himself, Ralph Macchio, has signed on to Hitchcock And The Making Of Psycho. Macchio will play Psycho screenwriter Joe Stefano. Anthony Hopkins plays Hitchcock, Helen Mirren plays Alma Reville, Scarlett Johansson plays Janet Leigh, and Jessica Biehl plays Vera Miles. The Sacha Gervasi-directed adaptation of the Stephen Rebello book is just getting underway through Montecito Picture Co and Fox Searchlight. Macchio just completed a role in Happily Divorced.
Ralph Macchio Plays 'Psycho' Scribe Joe Stefano In 'Hitchcock'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Godzilla' Sequel To Be Scripted By Max Borenstein
- Jada Pinkett Smith Circling 'Magic Mike' Sequel
- 'Fargo's Noah Hawley To Adapt His Novel 'Before The Fall' In Sony Pic Deal
- Ang Lee Next Directing 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' At TriStar
- 'King Arthur' Crowns Its Guinevere