Longtime New Line Cinema marketing and publicity executive Tracy Lorie died last night of complications resulting from a brain tumor. Lorie was instrumental in Lord Of The Rings campaigns around the world and subsequently worked as a campaign strategist for Warner Bros. Lorie was named VP of international publicity at New Line in 2000 and was involved in strategies for all the company’s releases. Before joining New Line she had her own marketing company Blank Stare Productions. She also worked as a producer at Junket Productions handling interviews and other activity in support of movie campaigns. She also served as a marketing consultant to Fox and worked in publicity for MGM and United Artists. Survived by her husband Neil Sebba.
R.I.P. Tracy Lorie
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East