Longtime New Line Cinema marketing and publicity executive Tracy Lorie died last night of complications resulting from a brain tumor. Lorie was instrumental in Lord Of The Rings campaigns around the world and subsequently worked as a campaign strategist for Warner Bros. Lorie was named VP of international publicity at New Line in 2000 and was involved in strategies for all the company’s releases. Before joining New Line she had her own marketing company Blank Stare Productions. She also worked as a producer at Junket Productions handling interviews and other activity in support of movie campaigns. She also served as a marketing consultant to Fox and worked in publicity for MGM and United Artists. Survived by her husband Neil Sebba.
R.I.P. Tracy Lorie
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’