Longtime New Line Cinema marketing and publicity executive Tracy Lorie died last night of complications resulting from a brain tumor. Lorie was instrumental in Lord Of The Rings campaigns around the world and subsequently worked as a campaign strategist for Warner Bros. Lorie was named VP of international publicity at New Line in 2000 and was involved in strategies for all the company’s releases. Before joining New Line she had her own marketing company Blank Stare Productions. She also worked as a producer at Junket Productions handling interviews and other activity in support of movie campaigns. She also served as a marketing consultant to Fox and worked in publicity for MGM and United Artists. Survived by her husband Neil Sebba.
R.I.P. Tracy Lorie
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date