Longtime New Line Cinema marketing and publicity executive Tracy Lorie died last night of complications resulting from a brain tumor. Lorie was instrumental in Lord Of The Rings campaigns around the world and subsequently worked as a campaign strategist for Warner Bros. Lorie was named VP of international publicity at New Line in 2000 and was involved in strategies for all the company’s releases. Before joining New Line she had her own marketing company Blank Stare Productions. She also worked as a producer at Junket Productions handling interviews and other activity in support of movie campaigns. She also served as a marketing consultant to Fox and worked in publicity for MGM and United Artists. Survived by her husband Neil Sebba.
R.I.P. Tracy Lorie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists