EXCLUSIVE: Sundance Channel has assembled most of the regular cast of its first hourlong scripted series, legal drama Rectify. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Adelaide Clements, Jonah Lotan and J. Smith Cameron are set to co-star in the six-episode series, written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Rectify centers on Daniel Holden who, after 19 years in prison, is released from Death Row when he is exonerated for rape and murder by DNA evidence. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life, including unfamiliar family members and surroundings. Cameron will play Daniel’s mother. Spencer will play his sister. Crawford will play his step-brother Ted. Clements will play Ted’s wife. Lotan will play Daniel’s lawyer, who works for the non-profit Justice Row. Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled, will next be seen in Of Men And Mavericks and The Haunting In Georgia. Crawford, repped by APA, is recurring on FX’s Justified and will next be seen in the feature Baytown Disco.
Quintet Of Actors Cast In Sundance Channel's Drama Series 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report