EXCLUSIVE: Sundance Channel has assembled most of the regular cast of its first hourlong scripted series, legal drama Rectify. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Adelaide Clements, Jonah Lotan and J. Smith Cameron are set to co-star in the six-episode series, written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Rectify centers on Daniel Holden who, after 19 years in prison, is released from Death Row when he is exonerated for rape and murder by DNA evidence. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life, including unfamiliar family members and surroundings. Cameron will play Daniel’s mother. Spencer will play his sister. Crawford will play his step-brother Ted. Clements will play Ted’s wife. Lotan will play Daniel’s lawyer, who works for the non-profit Justice Row. Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled, will next be seen in Of Men And Mavericks and The Haunting In Georgia. Crawford, repped by APA, is recurring on FX’s Justified and will next be seen in the feature Baytown Disco.
Quintet Of Actors Cast In Sundance Channel's Drama Series 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest TV News
- Fox Knew About Bill O’Reilly’s Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract – Update
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows
- President Trump Continues Feud With Congresswoman Hours Before Sgt. La David Johnson Funeral
- ‘Real Time’: Janice Min Says Weinstein Frenzy Fueled Partly By Trump Anger
- Pentatonix Christmas Special Returns, Joined By Jennifer Hudson, Jay Leno, Darci Lynne Farmer