EXCLUSIVE: Sundance Channel has assembled most of the regular cast of its first hourlong scripted series, legal drama Rectify. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Adelaide Clements, Jonah Lotan and J. Smith Cameron are set to co-star in the six-episode series, written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Rectify centers on Daniel Holden who, after 19 years in prison, is released from Death Row when he is exonerated for rape and murder by DNA evidence. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life, including unfamiliar family members and surroundings. Cameron will play Daniel’s mother. Spencer will play his sister. Crawford will play his step-brother Ted. Clements will play Ted’s wife. Lotan will play Daniel’s lawyer, who works for the non-profit Justice Row. Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled, will next be seen in Of Men And Mavericks and The Haunting In Georgia. Crawford, repped by APA, is recurring on FX’s Justified and will next be seen in the feature Baytown Disco.
Quintet Of Actors Cast In Sundance Channel's Drama Series 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation