EXCLUSIVE: Sundance Channel has assembled most of the regular cast of its first hourlong scripted series, legal drama Rectify. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Adelaide Clements, Jonah Lotan and J. Smith Cameron are set to co-star in the six-episode series, written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Rectify centers on Daniel Holden who, after 19 years in prison, is released from Death Row when he is exonerated for rape and murder by DNA evidence. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life, including unfamiliar family members and surroundings. Cameron will play Daniel’s mother. Spencer will play his sister. Crawford will play his step-brother Ted. Clements will play Ted’s wife. Lotan will play Daniel’s lawyer, who works for the non-profit Justice Row. Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled, will next be seen in Of Men And Mavericks and The Haunting In Georgia. Crawford, repped by APA, is recurring on FX’s Justified and will next be seen in the feature Baytown Disco.
Quintet Of Actors Cast In Sundance Channel's Drama Series 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ DP Tod Campbell On His Visual Approach To Sam Esmail’s Dark, Off-Kilter World
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Trailer Teases Trump’s Influence On New Season Of FX Anthology
- Sharon Levy Joins Endemol Shine North America As President Of Unscripted & Scripted Television
- ‘The Night Of’ Emmy Nominee Michael Kenneth Williams On Nephew’s Experience Of “Heavy World” Behind…
- Riley Keough & Gina Gammell Launch Production Company Felix Culpa With Trio Of Book Deals
- Fox News Channel Dominates Cable News During Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Speech