EXCLUSIVE: Sundance Channel has assembled most of the regular cast of its first hourlong scripted series, legal drama Rectify. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Adelaide Clements, Jonah Lotan and J. Smith Cameron are set to co-star in the six-episode series, written by Ray McKinnon and executive produced by Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein. Rectify centers on Daniel Holden who, after 19 years in prison, is released from Death Row when he is exonerated for rape and murder by DNA evidence. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life, including unfamiliar family members and surroundings. Cameron will play Daniel’s mother. Spencer will play his sister. Crawford will play his step-brother Ted. Clements will play Ted’s wife. Lotan will play Daniel’s lawyer, who works for the non-profit Justice Row. Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled, will next be seen in Of Men And Mavericks and The Haunting In Georgia. Crawford, repped by APA, is recurring on FX’s Justified and will next be seen in the feature Baytown Disco.
Quintet Of Actors Cast In Sundance Channel's Drama Series 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Fox’s Sky Acquisition Receives Blessing Of Ireland’s Communications Minister
- ‘The Carmichael Show’: NBC Sets Postponed Mass-Shooting Episode For This Week
- Alec Baldwin Confirms He’ll Be Back As Donald Trump On ‘SNL’
- Stephen Colbert: Russian Intelligence Are Hardcore Fans, Followed Me Everywhere
- ‘Tremors’ Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon From Blumhouse Gets Syfy Pilot Order
- White House Clobbers CBO Forecast 22M Lose Health Insurance Under Senate Trumpcare Plan