EXCLUSIVE: Oscar-nominated actress Keisha Castle-Hughes (Whale Rider), Jennifer Ferrin (The Cape), Robbie Jones (Hellcats) and Keon Mohajeri have been added to Syfy’s two-hour pilot Rewind, joining previously cast Shane McRae. Written by Justin Marks and directed by Jack Bender, Rewind revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack. Castle-Hughes, repped by Industry Entertainment, will play Priya, the team’s a-typical historian, a behavioral anthropologist who provides analytical context to the project and the missions, and whose knowledge of history extends beyond the boundaries of facts. Ferrin, repped by Gersh and TMT Entertainment, will play Bryce, a brilliant scientist who graduated MIT when she was 18; the smartest person in the room who is obsessive and driven and doesn’t really care what people think of her. Jones, repped by Gersh, Untitled and the Van Johnson Co., will play Danny, Henry Knox’s (McRae) friend and the man Knox trusts most to help him get the job done as they embark on their perilous mission into the past. Untitled-repped Mohajeri will play Charlie, a mathematician who has patented an innovative piece of technology that can reduce history to mathematics, in order to measure the team’s actions in the past. Rewind, from BermanBraun and Universal Cable Prods, is executive produced by Marks, Tom Spezialy, Gail Berman, Lloyd Braun and Gene Stein. Production on the pilot is set to begin this month.
Quartet Of Actors Join Syfy Pilot 'Rewind'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest TV News
- 'Castle Rock': Melanie Lynskey To Star In Hulu’s J.J. Abrams/Stephen King Series
- Cole Hauser, Wes Bentley & Kelly Reilly Join Paramount Network’s ‘Yellowstone’
- ITV Studios America Adds Jed Valdecantos & Jim Dietle To Exec Team
- Donald Trump’s Latest Twitter Tantrum Targets New York Times, Washington Post
- CBS News To Launch ‘CBSN: On Assignment’; Summer Primetime News Series Sets Premiere Date
- ABC News Reaches Settlement In “Pink Slime” Defamation Lawsuit