President Obama will make his first appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show when he appears Tuesday in a taped segment from the University of North Carolina. He is expected to discuss student-loan costs, which certainly fits with Fallon’s demo better than Leno or Letterman. Hopefully his segment will go better than Michele Bachmann’s guest appearance on the show in November, when house band The Roots performed the 1985 Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch” as she walked onstage. Fallon and NBC were forced to apologize.
President Obama Set For 'Fallon' Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline
- ‘Grown-ish’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform
- FX Acquires ‘Jumanji’, ‘Transformers’, ‘Murder On the Orient Express’, ‘All the Money In the World’ & More…
- Super Bowl Ad Rates Have Soared 87% In 10 Years Even With More Clutter: Study