President Obama will make his first appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show when he appears Tuesday in a taped segment from the University of North Carolina. He is expected to discuss student-loan costs, which certainly fits with Fallon’s demo better than Leno or Letterman. Hopefully his segment will go better than Michele Bachmann’s guest appearance on the show in November, when house band The Roots performed the 1985 Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch” as she walked onstage. Fallon and NBC were forced to apologize.
President Obama Set For 'Fallon' Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals