President Obama will make his first appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show when he appears Tuesday in a taped segment from the University of North Carolina. He is expected to discuss student-loan costs, which certainly fits with Fallon’s demo better than Leno or Letterman. Hopefully his segment will go better than Michele Bachmann’s guest appearance on the show in November, when house band The Roots performed the 1985 Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch” as she walked onstage. Fallon and NBC were forced to apologize.
President Obama Set For 'Fallon' Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser