President Obama will make his first appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show when he appears Tuesday in a taped segment from the University of North Carolina. He is expected to discuss student-loan costs, which certainly fits with Fallon’s demo better than Leno or Letterman. Hopefully his segment will go better than Michele Bachmann’s guest appearance on the show in November, when house band The Roots performed the 1985 Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch” as she walked onstage. Fallon and NBC were forced to apologize.
President Obama Set For 'Fallon' Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles