President Obama will make his first appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late-night show when he appears Tuesday in a taped segment from the University of North Carolina. He is expected to discuss student-loan costs, which certainly fits with Fallon’s demo better than Leno or Letterman. Hopefully his segment will go better than Michele Bachmann’s guest appearance on the show in November, when house band The Roots performed the 1985 Fishbone song “Lyin’ Ass Bitch” as she walked onstage. Fallon and NBC were forced to apologize.
President Obama Set For 'Fallon' Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…