This is news you’ve already learned on Deadline. (Shake-Up At GK Films.) Today Paramount Pictures finally announced the appointment of Mic Kramer to EVP of international publicity. Kramer will report to the studio’s President of International Theatrical Marketing Nic Crawley and the President of Domestic Marketing and Distribution Megan Colligan. In his new post, Kramer will oversee all international publicity efforts for Paramount Pictures. He will assume his duties April 16. Kramer joins Paramount from GK Films, where he served as SVP of Worldwide Marketing and Public Relations.
Paramount Hires Mic Kramer As EVP Int'l PR
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo
- M Night Shyamalan Unveils ‘Glass’: ‘Unbreakable’ & ‘Split’ Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson…