This is news you’ve already learned on Deadline. (Shake-Up At GK Films.) Today Paramount Pictures finally announced the appointment of Mic Kramer to EVP of international publicity. Kramer will report to the studio’s President of International Theatrical Marketing Nic Crawley and the President of Domestic Marketing and Distribution Megan Colligan. In his new post, Kramer will oversee all international publicity efforts for Paramount Pictures. He will assume his duties April 16. Kramer joins Paramount from GK Films, where he served as SVP of Worldwide Marketing and Public Relations.
Paramount Hires Mic Kramer As EVP Int'l PR
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner