Jessica Shulman has been tapped to run Neal Baer’s newly launched production company Baer Bones Inc. Former Law & Order: SVU showrunner Baer is finishing the first year of a three-year overall deal at CBS TV Studios. The move signals a shift to development for Baer, who jumped into showunner duties on CBS Studios’ CBS series A Gifted Man on day one of his deal and focused his attention on the freshman medical drama for most of last year. “Jessica is a savvy executive who has a gift for working with writers and a great sense of storytelling,” Baer said. Shulman most recently spent two months volunteering at an orphanage in Ethiopia after a stint as a member of the production and acquisitions group at Overture Films. Before that, she was an executive for Daniel Bobker and Ehren Kruger’s Bobker Kruger Films. She began her career in the MP Lit department at Paradigm, which reps Baer.
Neal Baer Hires Jessica Shulman To Run His CBS TV Studios-Based Production Company
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update