Jessica Shulman has been tapped to run Neal Baer’s newly launched production company Baer Bones Inc. Former Law & Order: SVU showrunner Baer is finishing the first year of a three-year overall deal at CBS TV Studios. The move signals a shift to development for Baer, who jumped into showunner duties on CBS Studios’ CBS series A Gifted Man on day one of his deal and focused his attention on the freshman medical drama for most of last year. “Jessica is a savvy executive who has a gift for working with writers and a great sense of storytelling,” Baer said. Shulman most recently spent two months volunteering at an orphanage in Ethiopia after a stint as a member of the production and acquisitions group at Overture Films. Before that, she was an executive for Daniel Bobker and Ehren Kruger’s Bobker Kruger Films. She began her career in the MP Lit department at Paradigm, which reps Baer.
Neal Baer Hires Jessica Shulman To Run His CBS TV Studios-Based Production Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'