Jessica Shulman has been tapped to run Neal Baer’s newly launched production company Baer Bones Inc. Former Law & Order: SVU showrunner Baer is finishing the first year of a three-year overall deal at CBS TV Studios. The move signals a shift to development for Baer, who jumped into showunner duties on CBS Studios’ CBS series A Gifted Man on day one of his deal and focused his attention on the freshman medical drama for most of last year. “Jessica is a savvy executive who has a gift for working with writers and a great sense of storytelling,” Baer said. Shulman most recently spent two months volunteering at an orphanage in Ethiopia after a stint as a member of the production and acquisitions group at Overture Films. Before that, she was an executive for Daniel Bobker and Ehren Kruger’s Bobker Kruger Films. She began her career in the MP Lit department at Paradigm, which reps Baer.
Neal Baer Hires Jessica Shulman To Run His CBS TV Studios-Based Production Company
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Syfy Orders 'Hunters' Series From Gale Anne Hurd Based On 'Alien Hunter' Book
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Decent, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong…
- AMC Pilot 'White City' Casting: Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Join
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'