Jessica Shulman has been tapped to run Neal Baer’s newly launched production company Baer Bones Inc. Former Law & Order: SVU showrunner Baer is finishing the first year of a three-year overall deal at CBS TV Studios. The move signals a shift to development for Baer, who jumped into showunner duties on CBS Studios’ CBS series A Gifted Man on day one of his deal and focused his attention on the freshman medical drama for most of last year. “Jessica is a savvy executive who has a gift for working with writers and a great sense of storytelling,” Baer said. Shulman most recently spent two months volunteering at an orphanage in Ethiopia after a stint as a member of the production and acquisitions group at Overture Films. Before that, she was an executive for Daniel Bobker and Ehren Kruger’s Bobker Kruger Films. She began her career in the MP Lit department at Paradigm, which reps Baer.
Neal Baer Hires Jessica Shulman To Run His CBS TV Studios-Based Production Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”