EXCLUSIVE: NCIS co-star David McCallum has closed a new two-year deal with series producer CBS TV Studios to continue on the long-running CBS procedural. McCallum is one of four original cast members whose contracts are up at the end of this season, along with Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray (who joined during the first season). During the quartet’s previous renegotiation two years ago, McCallum again was the first to reach a new agreement at the end of April. Talks with the other three stretched past the upfronts into June. There is indication of that happening again this year, with Weatherly, Perrette and Murray all in various stages of negotiations. On NCIS, which was recently renewed for a 10th season, McCallum plays medical examiner Donald “Ducky” Mallard. The rest of the cast, including star/executive producer Mark Harmon, have deals in place for next season.
'NCIS' Co-Star David McCallum Signs New Two-Year Deal, Will Return Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest TV News
- Fox News Hit With Another Racial Discrimination Suit From Anchor & Others
- ‘Genius’ Review: Nat Geo’s Geoffrey Rush-Led Einstein Drama Solid But Lacks Shine
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts