EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime Movie Network has greenlighted Nancy Grace’s Eleventh Victim, an original movie based on Grace’s debut novel The Eleventh Victim with 90210 alumna Jennie Garth set to play the lead. Thriller The Eleventh Hour centers on Hailey Dean (Garth), a highly successful Atlanta assistant DA whose fiance is murdered. After a big courtroom triumph, securing the conviction of Clint Burrell Cruise for the murder of 11 prostitutes, Dean leaves the DA office and moves to Manhattan for a new career as a therapist. But soon Cruise is released from prison on appeal and starts stalking her and killing off her patients. John Fasano (Darkness Falls) wrote the TV adaptation. Talk show host Grace, a former prosecutor herself, is executive producing the movie with Ted Bauman and Josh Sabarra. PR executive Sabarra, a longtime friend of Grace’s, was Lifetime’s head of communications until the company’s merger with A&E Networks.
Nancy Grace To Produce Lifetime Movie Based On Her Novel, Jennie Garth To Star
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips