EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime Movie Network has greenlighted Nancy Grace’s Eleventh Victim, an original movie based on Grace’s debut novel The Eleventh Victim with 90210 alumna Jennie Garth set to play the lead. Thriller The Eleventh Hour centers on Hailey Dean (Garth), a highly successful Atlanta assistant DA whose fiance is murdered. After a big courtroom triumph, securing the conviction of Clint Burrell Cruise for the murder of 11 prostitutes, Dean leaves the DA office and moves to Manhattan for a new career as a therapist. But soon Cruise is released from prison on appeal and starts stalking her and killing off her patients. John Fasano (Darkness Falls) wrote the TV adaptation. Talk show host Grace, a former prosecutor herself, is executive producing the movie with Ted Bauman and Josh Sabarra. PR executive Sabarra, a longtime friend of Grace’s, was Lifetime’s head of communications until the company’s merger with A&E Networks.
Nancy Grace To Produce Lifetime Movie Based On Her Novel, Jennie Garth To Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'