At its upfront presentation today, MTV announced premiere dates for returning series Teen Wolf and Awkward and the upcoming Jersey Shore spinoff Snooki & JWoww (tralier below). Just like its series premiere last year, the second season of Teen Wolf will launch after the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 3 at 11 PM. The series will move into its regular Monday 10 PM slot the following night. MTV is changing the scheduling strategy for Awkward, whose first season aired at 11 PM. In Season 2, the breakout comedy is moving to primetime, paired with Snooki & JWoww, which will keep the time slot of the mothership Jersey Shore series, Thursday 10 PM, premiering on June 21. Awkward will follow at 10:30 PM on June 28. During the presentation at the Beacon Theatre in New York, MTV also showcased its slate of new scripted and reality series: Catfish, Inbetweeners, Underemployed, Wake Brothers and Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous.
MTV Sets Premiere Dates For 'Snooki & JWoww', 'Teen Wolf' And 'Awkward'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks