MovieTickets.com announced Jeremy Devine today as VP Exhibitor and Studio Relations. In his new position, Devine will lead new programs MovieTickets.com are bringing to market. “Jeremy brings an incredibly rich and proven background across film distribution, exhibition and marketing to MovieTickets.com during an exciting growth period,” said CEO Joel Cohen. Devine was previously with Rave Cinemas as VP Marketing and Advertising and before that spent several years at Paramount in branch sales and management.
MovieTickets.com Names Jeremy Devine VP Exhibitor & Studio Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief
- Another Oscars Gaffe: Image Of Living Australian Producer Mistakenly Used During In Memoriam Segment
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame