MovieTickets.com announced Jeremy Devine today as VP Exhibitor and Studio Relations. In his new position, Devine will lead new programs MovieTickets.com are bringing to market. “Jeremy brings an incredibly rich and proven background across film distribution, exhibition and marketing to MovieTickets.com during an exciting growth period,” said CEO Joel Cohen. Devine was previously with Rave Cinemas as VP Marketing and Advertising and before that spent several years at Paramount in branch sales and management.
MovieTickets.com Names Jeremy Devine VP Exhibitor & Studio Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Bests $600M WW; ‘Moana’ Mints $180M; ‘Doctor Strange’ Ices ‘Deadpool’, ‘Iron Man 2’ – Intl Box…
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer: Watch Optimus Prime Do Some Heavy Duty Transforming
- Pharrell Williams On ‘Hidden Figures’ Hidden NASA History – The Contenders Video
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars