Interestingly, CinemaCon executives tonight warned the audience that security personnel were using night-vision goggles and other technologies to nab potential movie pirates. It seems to have worked: CinemaCon Managing Director Mitch Nauhauser said one person was caught filming and turned over to local police.
Movie Pirate Caught Filming At CinemaCon
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Lieberman
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco
- Theater Owners Showing 'The Interview' Put Themselves At Potential Legal Risk