EXCLUSIVE, 12:34 PM: Voltage Productions and Bona Fide Productions have set Moby to compose the music for The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman. The film stars Shia LaBeouf, Evan Rachel Wood, Mads Mikkelsen, Melissa Leo and Til Schweiger, and is described as a gritty pulp romance. The gig is Moby’s first venture into movie scoring, though his music has been featured in films from the Bourne Trilogy, Heat and Seabiscuit. Albert Berger, Ron Yerxa, Craig J. Flores, and William Horberg are producing, with Nicolas Chartier exec producer along with Patrick Newall. Fredrik Bond is directing a script by Matt Drake, who is coming off Project X at Warner Bros. The film shoots in May in Romania, and Voltage will sell foreign territories in Cannes.
Jack White Scores 'Lone Ranger' After Moby Joins 'The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…