Last Thursday, I drove into Lower Manhattan to moderate a panel for the Tribeca Film Festival to mark Universal’s 100th anniversary. I do not love doing these things, but who’s going to turn down the chance to interact with my panelists Robert De Niro and Judd Apatow (Meryl Streep was also booked but had a family situation that forced her to travel)? The organizers were kind enough to let Deadline show the back and forth between De Niro and Apatow. They told me going in that Bob doesn’t usually warm to these things, but when you’ve got Apatow as your wing man, good things are possible. Hope you like.
Mike Fleming Moderates Universal's Centennial Panel With Robert De Niro And Judd Apatow At Tribeca Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?