Last Thursday, I drove into Lower Manhattan to moderate a panel for the Tribeca Film Festival to mark Universal’s 100th anniversary. I do not love doing these things, but who’s going to turn down the chance to interact with my panelists Robert De Niro and Judd Apatow (Meryl Streep was also booked but had a family situation that forced her to travel)? The organizers were kind enough to let Deadline show the back and forth between De Niro and Apatow. They told me going in that Bob doesn’t usually warm to these things, but when you’ve got Apatow as your wing man, good things are possible. Hope you like.
Mike Fleming Moderates Universal's Centennial Panel With Robert De Niro And Judd Apatow At Tribeca Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas
- ‘Downsizing’ Golden Globe Nominee Hong Chau Tells How She Got The Role Of A Lifetime – The Contenders Video
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays: Post-WWII Tale ‘Ruin’ Is No. 1 – Full Rankings
- Oscars: Ten Live-Action Shorts Advance In Voting Process