The crew of the unscripted series Master Chef that airs on Fox have secured a union contract with health and retirement benefits under terms negotiated by IATSE and the Motion Picture Editors Guild. The contract for the Shine/Reveille show was negotiated without a work stoppage, organizer Rob Callahan said, although it was rumored that shooting was disrupted temporarily today. Local 700 will explain details on retroactivity and other negotiated terms in the contract to crew members in the days to come.
'Master Chef' Crew Secures IA Contract
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Anthony Scaramucci Might Attend Politicon Confab After All
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High, ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview