With her daily talk show on Hallmark Channel coming to an end, Martha Stewart has signed on to host a new weekly show for PBS, which will premiere this fall. The 30-minute Martha Stewart’s Cooking School is described as a teaching series inspired by Stewart’s eponymous best-selling book, in which Stewart will demonstrate classic cooking techniques and basics. “This new series combines so many of my passions: teaching and encouraging others,” Stewart said. Stewart’s talk show, which has been cancelled by Hallmark Channel, will air its last original episode in May, with repeats running on the cable channel through the end of the summer.
Martha Stewart To Host PBS Cooking Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe