With her daily talk show on Hallmark Channel coming to an end, Martha Stewart has signed on to host a new weekly show for PBS, which will premiere this fall. The 30-minute Martha Stewart’s Cooking School is described as a teaching series inspired by Stewart’s eponymous best-selling book, in which Stewart will demonstrate classic cooking techniques and basics. “This new series combines so many of my passions: teaching and encouraging others,” Stewart said. Stewart’s talk show, which has been cancelled by Hallmark Channel, will air its last original episode in May, with repeats running on the cable channel through the end of the summer.
Martha Stewart To Host PBS Cooking Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'