With her daily talk show on Hallmark Channel coming to an end, Martha Stewart has signed on to host a new weekly show for PBS, which will premiere this fall. The 30-minute Martha Stewart’s Cooking School is described as a teaching series inspired by Stewart’s eponymous best-selling book, in which Stewart will demonstrate classic cooking techniques and basics. “This new series combines so many of my passions: teaching and encouraging others,” Stewart said. Stewart’s talk show, which has been cancelled by Hallmark Channel, will air its last original episode in May, with repeats running on the cable channel through the end of the summer.
Martha Stewart To Host PBS Cooking Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”