With her daily talk show on Hallmark Channel coming to an end, Martha Stewart has signed on to host a new weekly show for PBS, which will premiere this fall. The 30-minute Martha Stewart’s Cooking School is described as a teaching series inspired by Stewart’s eponymous best-selling book, in which Stewart will demonstrate classic cooking techniques and basics. “This new series combines so many of my passions: teaching and encouraging others,” Stewart said. Stewart’s talk show, which has been cancelled by Hallmark Channel, will air its last original episode in May, with repeats running on the cable channel through the end of the summer.
Martha Stewart To Host PBS Cooking Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive