EXCLUSIVE: In a surprise development, Byrdie Lifson-Pompan has decided to leave CAA and her career as an agent. She will become a Patient Advocate for Private Health, which supports and help individuals and their families obtain the highest level of health care quality and service. Lifson-Pompan has been an agent at CAA since 1994, and I’m told that her decision was based on her personal experience in navigating through the health care system on behalf of several family members. Those hardships forged her decision to make a career course change to help others who find themselves in similar situations. Lifson-Pompan was not available for comment, but she has a long list of writer/directors that includes Paul Haggis, Frank Darabont, Brett Ratner and Martin Campbell. She will help with the transition of those clients, I’m told.
Longtime CAA Agent Byrdie Lifson-Pompan Exits Showbiz
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl And Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- ‘Ready Player One’ Young Co-Star Philip Zhou Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Nabs $4.3M, ‘Bad Moms’ Purse $2M – Thursday Box Office Previews
- ‘Nerve’ Box Office Takes $2.3M Thursday To Cull $6M In Three Days