EXCLUSIVE: In a surprise development, Byrdie Lifson-Pompan has decided to leave CAA and her career as an agent. She will become a Patient Advocate for Private Health, which supports and help individuals and their families obtain the highest level of health care quality and service. Lifson-Pompan has been an agent at CAA since 1994, and I’m told that her decision was based on her personal experience in navigating through the health care system on behalf of several family members. Those hardships forged her decision to make a career course change to help others who find themselves in similar situations. Lifson-Pompan was not available for comment, but she has a long list of writer/directors that includes Paul Haggis, Frank Darabont, Brett Ratner and Martin Campbell. She will help with the transition of those clients, I’m told.
Longtime CAA Agent Byrdie Lifson-Pompan Exits Showbiz
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day