EXCLUSIVE: In a surprise development, Byrdie Lifson-Pompan has decided to leave CAA and her career as an agent. She will become a Patient Advocate for Private Health, which supports and help individuals and their families obtain the highest level of health care quality and service. Lifson-Pompan has been an agent at CAA since 1994, and I’m told that her decision was based on her personal experience in navigating through the health care system on behalf of several family members. Those hardships forged her decision to make a career course change to help others who find themselves in similar situations. Lifson-Pompan was not available for comment, but she has a long list of writer/directors that includes Paul Haggis, Frank Darabont, Brett Ratner and Martin Campbell. She will help with the transition of those clients, I’m told.
Longtime CAA Agent Byrdie Lifson-Pompan Exits Showbiz
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Startling 'Southpaw' Makeover: Exclusive Photo
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune