EXCLUSIVE: In a surprise development, Byrdie Lifson-Pompan has decided to leave CAA and her career as an agent. She will become a Patient Advocate for Private Health, which supports and help individuals and their families obtain the highest level of health care quality and service. Lifson-Pompan has been an agent at CAA since 1994, and I’m told that her decision was based on her personal experience in navigating through the health care system on behalf of several family members. Those hardships forged her decision to make a career course change to help others who find themselves in similar situations. Lifson-Pompan was not available for comment, but she has a long list of writer/directors that includes Paul Haggis, Frank Darabont, Brett Ratner and Martin Campbell. She will help with the transition of those clients, I’m told.
Longtime CAA Agent Byrdie Lifson-Pompan Exits Showbiz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve
- Matthew McConaughey To Present Reese Witherspoon With American Cinematheque Honor
- ‘Castle’s Tamala Jones Producing Tammi Terrell Biopic