EXCLUSIVE: In a surprise development, Byrdie Lifson-Pompan has decided to leave CAA and her career as an agent. She will become a Patient Advocate for Private Health, which supports and help individuals and their families obtain the highest level of health care quality and service. Lifson-Pompan has been an agent at CAA since 1994, and I’m told that her decision was based on her personal experience in navigating through the health care system on behalf of several family members. Those hardships forged her decision to make a career course change to help others who find themselves in similar situations. Lifson-Pompan was not available for comment, but she has a long list of writer/directors that includes Paul Haggis, Frank Darabont, Brett Ratner and Martin Campbell. She will help with the transition of those clients, I’m told.
Longtime CAA Agent Byrdie Lifson-Pompan Exits Showbiz
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- NYWIFT And Meryl Streep Establish Screenwriters Lab For Women Writers Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?
- ‘Ex Machina’ Again Leads Specialty Box Office As ‘Félix And Meira’ Opens Solidly