Who says the reality world has run out of areas to mine? Unscripted producer LMNO Prods. (I Get That A Lot) is developing a reality series about bacon centered on Justin Esch and Dave Lefkow, better known as The Bacon Boys. Since creating the idea for their popular BaconSalt on the back of a cocktail napkin in 2007, Esch and Lefkow have built their J&D’s Foods into multimillion dollar company whose mission is to make everything taste like bacon. The two often employ guerrilla marketing stunts for their over-the-top products, most recently the Bacon Coffin, announced last week (photo), which will be featured on the potential series. “In the great American tradition of making the ridiculous even more ridiculous-er, we at J&D’s Foods look forward to joining the ranks of Snooki, the Kardashians and Flava Flav as America’s next great reality TV stars,” Esch and Lefkow said.
LMNO Developing Bacon Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox…