Lifetime’s new Jennifer Love Hewitt drama series Client List got off to a solid start last night with 2.8 million viewers tuning in for the premiere. That is Lifetime’s most watched series debut since the 2009 premiere of Drop Dead Diva, which also averaged 2.8 million viewers, and the second largest premiere viewership in the last 5 years, only behind the 2007 launch of Lifetime’s flagship drama Army Wives. The Client List did far better than the premieres of Lifetime’s two most recent drama series, The Protector (1.9 million) and Against The Wall (1.8 million). Considering The Client List opened on Easter night with lower HUT levels and strong cable competition, its delivery was encouraging for Lifetime, which needs another scripted hit, and a testament to the drawing power of Hewitt in lingerie.
Lifetime's 'Client List' Debuts With 2.8 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel