Lifetime’s new Jennifer Love Hewitt drama series Client List got off to a solid start last night with 2.8 million viewers tuning in for the premiere. That is Lifetime’s most watched series debut since the 2009 premiere of Drop Dead Diva, which also averaged 2.8 million viewers, and the second largest premiere viewership in the last 5 years, only behind the 2007 launch of Lifetime’s flagship drama Army Wives. The Client List did far better than the premieres of Lifetime’s two most recent drama series, The Protector (1.9 million) and Against The Wall (1.8 million). Considering The Client List opened on Easter night with lower HUT levels and strong cable competition, its delivery was encouraging for Lifetime, which needs another scripted hit, and a testament to the drawing power of Hewitt in lingerie.
Lifetime's 'Client List' Debuts With 2.8 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
Latest TV News
- WGA West's Board Votes To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow