Lifetime’s new Jennifer Love Hewitt drama series Client List got off to a solid start last night with 2.8 million viewers tuning in for the premiere. That is Lifetime’s most watched series debut since the 2009 premiere of Drop Dead Diva, which also averaged 2.8 million viewers, and the second largest premiere viewership in the last 5 years, only behind the 2007 launch of Lifetime’s flagship drama Army Wives. The Client List did far better than the premieres of Lifetime’s two most recent drama series, The Protector (1.9 million) and Against The Wall (1.8 million). Considering The Client List opened on Easter night with lower HUT levels and strong cable competition, its delivery was encouraging for Lifetime, which needs another scripted hit, and a testament to the drawing power of Hewitt in lingerie.
Lifetime's 'Client List' Debuts With 2.8 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase