Sony Pictures announced today that Lauren Glotzer has been named EVP Corporate Development. She replaces Jim Underwood, who in March moved on to EVP Worldwide Digital and Commercial Strategy at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. “Lauren’s strategic guidance has been invaluable in keeping the studio nimble and innovative, streamlining our operations, expanding our consumer offerings, and investing in key businesses,” said Sony Pictures Senior EVP and CFO David Hendler, to whom Glotzer will report. Her new duties heading the corporate development team at the studio include overseeing studio investments and analyses, mergers and acquisitions, new business development and strategic planning.
Lauren Glotzer Named Sony Pictures’ EVP Corporate Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More