Kelly Reilly has joined the Hilary Brougher-directed vampire film Innocence, adopted from Jane Mendelsohn’s 2000 teen novel with a screenplay by Tristine Skyler. Innocence centers on a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a vampire gang. Reilly, who appears in the Sherlock Holmes franchise as Dr. Watson’s wife Mary and recently wrapped Robert Zemeckis’ Flight with Denzel Washington, plays a school nurse with a dark side. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Reilly is repped by ICM and by Troika in the UK.
Kelly Reilly Goes For Blood & Joins ‘Innocence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat
- Terry Zwigoff Signs With ICM Partners
- Shaun Grant To Adapt ‘Penguin Bloom’; Naomi Watts To Star
- Saban Films Ups Execs Jonathan Saba & Ness Saban
- Focus Buys Political Drama Pitch From ‘Novitiate’ Helmer Maggie Betts
- Bart & Fleming: As Daniel Day-Lewis Exits, Who Wears Greatest Living Actor Crown?