Kelly Reilly has joined the Hilary Brougher-directed vampire film Innocence, adopted from Jane Mendelsohn’s 2000 teen novel with a screenplay by Tristine Skyler. Innocence centers on a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a vampire gang. Reilly, who appears in the Sherlock Holmes franchise as Dr. Watson’s wife Mary and recently wrapped Robert Zemeckis’ Flight with Denzel Washington, plays a school nurse with a dark side. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Reilly is repped by ICM and by Troika in the UK.
Kelly Reilly Goes For Blood & Joins ‘Innocence’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members