Kelly Reilly has joined the Hilary Brougher-directed vampire film Innocence, adopted from Jane Mendelsohn’s 2000 teen novel with a screenplay by Tristine Skyler. Innocence centers on a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a vampire gang. Reilly, who appears in the Sherlock Holmes franchise as Dr. Watson’s wife Mary and recently wrapped Robert Zemeckis’ Flight with Denzel Washington, plays a school nurse with a dark side. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Reilly is repped by ICM and by Troika in the UK.
Kelly Reilly Goes For Blood & Joins ‘Innocence’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- MPAA Plans Runaway Production Summit In D.C.
- Warner Bros Could Be Haunted By New 'Conjuring' Producer Lawsuit
- UPDATE: RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Under The Dome', 'Mistresses' Finale & 'Running Wild' Down On Holiday, 'MasterChef' & 'ANW' Steady
- RATINGS RAT RACE: MDA Telethon Even, 'Big Brother' Down & 'Reckless' Surges As CBS Wins Night
- UPDATED: MPAA Weighs In; Action! California Senate Overwhelmingly Passes $330M Film & TV Tax Credit Expansion
- ICM Partners Trying To Head Off Interns' Class Action Lawsuit