Kelly Reilly has joined the Hilary Brougher-directed vampire film Innocence, adopted from Jane Mendelsohn’s 2000 teen novel with a screenplay by Tristine Skyler. Innocence centers on a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a vampire gang. Reilly, who appears in the Sherlock Holmes franchise as Dr. Watson’s wife Mary and recently wrapped Robert Zemeckis’ Flight with Denzel Washington, plays a school nurse with a dark side. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Reilly is repped by ICM and by Troika in the UK.
Kelly Reilly Goes For Blood & Joins ‘Innocence’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's Future: $40.7M Four-Day Opening; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Hits $100M+ High Note - First Sunday Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomorrowland’s Future: $40.7M Four-Day Opening; ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Hits $100M+ High Note – First…
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Cannes Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes
- Un Certain Regard Winners: ‘Rams’, ‘The High Sun’, ‘Treasure’ & More – Cannes
- ‘Son Of Saul’ Wins FIPRESCI; Ecumenical Jury Honors ‘Mia Madre’ – Cannes