In his first stint on a political talk show since his own was yanked off the air by Current TV, Keith Olbermann will appear on ABC News’ This Week With George Stephanopoulos on Sunday. “Keith Olbermann will join George Stephanopoulos on the round table,” This Week tweeted this afternoon. Olbermann’s first TV appearance since his firing from Current was on CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman where he addressed the dismissal metaphorically, comparing himself to “a $10 million chandelier.” Olbermann has since filed a lawsuit against Current, which counter-sued him.
Keith Olbermann To Appear On 'This Week'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 9 Sets Finale & Season Ratings Records On VH1
- ‘Doomsday’: Sony TV Eyes Series Order For Ex-ABC Pilot, Extends Cast Options
- Comic-Con: Amazon Plans Big 'The Tick' Takeover At Superhero Confab
- MRC’s Modi Wiczyk Explains Risks Of Summer Originals ‘Baby Driver’ And ‘The Dark Tower’
- ‘Castle Rock’: Jane Levy & Sissy Spacek Cast In Hulu Series From J.J. Abrams & Stephen King
- 22 Million People Lose Health Care Under Senate Trumpcare Plan, CBO Says