In his first stint on a political talk show since his own was yanked off the air by Current TV, Keith Olbermann will appear on ABC News’ This Week With George Stephanopoulos on Sunday. “Keith Olbermann will join George Stephanopoulos on the round table,” This Week tweeted this afternoon. Olbermann’s first TV appearance since his firing from Current was on CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman where he addressed the dismissal metaphorically, comparing himself to “a $10 million chandelier.” Olbermann has since filed a lawsuit against Current, which counter-sued him.
Keith Olbermann To Appear On 'This Week'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- Nicollette Sheridan On Her ‘Desperate Housewives’ Lawsuit: “I Was A Victim Of Assault”
- NHL Playoffs First-Round Coverage Scores For NBC Sports
- Bill Cosby Verdict Aftermath: “I Think Everybody Got To See Who He Really Is,” DA Says
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Comedy Actress Race Wide Open
- ‘Gentleman Jack’: Sophie Rundle, Gemma Whelan, Timothy West & Gemma Jones To Co-Star In HBO Series; Full Cast Set