Katie Couric will host a weekly web series as part of her overall deal with ABC News that will stream on a dedicated Yahoo page, ABC announced today. Topics on Katie’s Take will include health, nutrition, parenting and wellness, and each episode will feature interviews with experts in those fields. “I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends,” Couric said. “I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions.” The series launches May 1. Couric’s ABC deal for a new syndicated daytime show that launches September 1 includes ABC News duties; she guest-hosted on the network’s Good Morning America earlier this month in a closely watched ratings battle with her former employer, NBC’s Today.
Katie Couric Goes Digital With Weekly ABC News Series For Yahoo
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Vince Vaughn-Produced ‘Fearless With Tim Ferriss’ Gets Premiere Date On Audience Network
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The…
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea…
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme