Katie Couric will host a weekly web series as part of her overall deal with ABC News that will stream on a dedicated Yahoo page, ABC announced today. Topics on Katie’s Take will include health, nutrition, parenting and wellness, and each episode will feature interviews with experts in those fields. “I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends,” Couric said. “I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions.” The series launches May 1. Couric’s ABC deal for a new syndicated daytime show that launches September 1 includes ABC News duties; she guest-hosted on the network’s Good Morning America earlier this month in a closely watched ratings battle with her former employer, NBC’s Today.
Katie Couric Goes Digital With Weekly ABC News Series For Yahoo
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’