Katie Couric will host a weekly web series as part of her overall deal with ABC News that will stream on a dedicated Yahoo page, ABC announced today. Topics on Katie’s Take will include health, nutrition, parenting and wellness, and each episode will feature interviews with experts in those fields. “I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends,” Couric said. “I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions.” The series launches May 1. Couric’s ABC deal for a new syndicated daytime show that launches September 1 includes ABC News duties; she guest-hosted on the network’s Good Morning America earlier this month in a closely watched ratings battle with her former employer, NBC’s Today.
Katie Couric Goes Digital With Weekly ABC News Series For Yahoo
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era