Kathryn Hahn and has been set to join Ben Stiller and Kristin Wiig in 20th Century Fox’s remake of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and The Good Wife‘s Josh Charles is signing on as well. Hahn, who starred in Step Brothers and Our Idiot Brother, plays Odessa, Stiller’s character’s sister. Charles will play Phil Melhoff, the ex-husband of Cheryl (Wiig). Stiller is directing. Hahn, who most recently starred in Wanderlust, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein. Charles is repped by WME.
Kathryn Hahn And Josh Charles Join 'The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend – Sat. PM Update
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’