EXCLUSIVE: Josh Hartnett, who recently met with all the major agencies, has signed with IFA’s Ilene Feldman. It’s a surprise since he was expected to go with one of the major agencies after leaving CAA, but Feldman has managed to co-exist nicely alongside the behemoths, with a client list that includes Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth and Angelina Jolie. Let’s hope she can steer him toward some projects that will put Hartnett back on the leading man map.
Josh Hartnett Signs With IFA's Ilene Feldman
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films