EXCLUSIVE: Josh Hartnett, who recently met with all the major agencies, has signed with IFA’s Ilene Feldman. It’s a surprise since he was expected to go with one of the major agencies after leaving CAA, but Feldman has managed to co-exist nicely alongside the behemoths, with a client list that includes Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth and Angelina Jolie. Let’s hope she can steer him toward some projects that will put Hartnett back on the leading man map.
Josh Hartnett Signs With IFA's Ilene Feldman
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…