EXCLUSIVE: Josh Hartnett, who recently met with all the major agencies, has signed with IFA’s Ilene Feldman. It’s a surprise since he was expected to go with one of the major agencies after leaving CAA, but Feldman has managed to co-exist nicely alongside the behemoths, with a client list that includes Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth and Angelina Jolie. Let’s hope she can steer him toward some projects that will put Hartnett back on the leading man map.
Josh Hartnett Signs With IFA's Ilene Feldman
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands