EXCLUSIVE: Josh Hartnett, who recently met with all the major agencies, has signed with IFA’s Ilene Feldman. It’s a surprise since he was expected to go with one of the major agencies after leaving CAA, but Feldman has managed to co-exist nicely alongside the behemoths, with a client list that includes Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth and Angelina Jolie. Let’s hope she can steer him toward some projects that will put Hartnett back on the leading man map.
Josh Hartnett Signs With IFA's Ilene Feldman
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Willem Dafoe On Lars Von Trier, New Opportunities & Film’s Power Over TV – Berlin
- National CineMedia Launches Augmented Reality Gaming In Movie Theaters
- Stuntwoman’s Federal Push To End “Wigging” Shakes Up Male-Dominated Industry; SAG-AFTRA “Adamantly Opposes The Practice”…
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…
- Reliance Industries Takes Stake In Eros International, Teams On $150M Fund
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?