Shine America is hiring its first in-house PR executive. NBC veteran Joe Schlosser is joining the company in the newly created position of SVP, Communications, Shine America. He will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations. Publicity for Shine America has been handled by Triple 7 Public Relations’ Carrie Simons going back to the days of Reveille. She will continue to do work for Shine, now in tandem with Schlosser. Schlosser spent the last ten years working at NBC, most recently as SVP, NBC Entertainment Television Publicity. He was previously SVP communications, NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution and VP publicity for NBC Enterprises. Schlosser started off in trade journalism, serving as the Los Angeles Bureau Chief for Broadcasting & Cable.
Joe Schlosser Named SVP Communications For Shine America
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate