Shine America is hiring its first in-house PR executive. NBC veteran Joe Schlosser is joining the company in the newly created position of SVP, Communications, Shine America. He will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations. Publicity for Shine America has been handled by Triple 7 Public Relations’ Carrie Simons going back to the days of Reveille. She will continue to do work for Shine, now in tandem with Schlosser. Schlosser spent the last ten years working at NBC, most recently as SVP, NBC Entertainment Television Publicity. He was previously SVP communications, NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution and VP publicity for NBC Enterprises. Schlosser started off in trade journalism, serving as the Los Angeles Bureau Chief for Broadcasting & Cable.
Joe Schlosser Named SVP Communications For Shine America
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over