Shine America is hiring its first in-house PR executive. NBC veteran Joe Schlosser is joining the company in the newly created position of SVP, Communications, Shine America. He will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations. Publicity for Shine America has been handled by Triple 7 Public Relations’ Carrie Simons going back to the days of Reveille. She will continue to do work for Shine, now in tandem with Schlosser. Schlosser spent the last ten years working at NBC, most recently as SVP, NBC Entertainment Television Publicity. He was previously SVP communications, NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution and VP publicity for NBC Enterprises. Schlosser started off in trade journalism, serving as the Los Angeles Bureau Chief for Broadcasting & Cable.
Joe Schlosser Named SVP Communications For Shine America
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks