Shine America is hiring its first in-house PR executive. NBC veteran Joe Schlosser is joining the company in the newly created position of SVP, Communications, Shine America. He will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations. Publicity for Shine America has been handled by Triple 7 Public Relations’ Carrie Simons going back to the days of Reveille. She will continue to do work for Shine, now in tandem with Schlosser. Schlosser spent the last ten years working at NBC, most recently as SVP, NBC Entertainment Television Publicity. He was previously SVP communications, NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution and VP publicity for NBC Enterprises. Schlosser started off in trade journalism, serving as the Los Angeles Bureau Chief for Broadcasting & Cable.
Joe Schlosser Named SVP Communications For Shine America
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
TV Upfronts 2017 Schedule: Fewer Agency Parties Amid WGA Strike Fears; CBS Tackles Unexpected Vacancy
Latest TV News
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update
- ‘Genius’ Review: Nat Geo’s Geoffrey Rush-Led Einstein Drama Solid But Lacks Shine
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts