Shine America is hiring its first in-house PR executive. NBC veteran Joe Schlosser is joining the company in the newly created position of SVP, Communications, Shine America. He will oversee the company’s corporate branding, trade and consumer media relations, programming publicity, events and talent relations. Publicity for Shine America has been handled by Triple 7 Public Relations’ Carrie Simons going back to the days of Reveille. She will continue to do work for Shine, now in tandem with Schlosser. Schlosser spent the last ten years working at NBC, most recently as SVP, NBC Entertainment Television Publicity. He was previously SVP communications, NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution and VP publicity for NBC Enterprises. Schlosser started off in trade journalism, serving as the Los Angeles Bureau Chief for Broadcasting & Cable.
Joe Schlosser Named SVP Communications For Shine America
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm